Digital Aptech World Wide Solutions LLP believes in helping its clients in every way possible, and has, therefore, come up with a Cancellation Policy for its customers. We, as a merchant, offer services to our clients. As our offering is not any tangible product, it cannot be returned for a refund. Also, our services can be used immediately once received, leaving no product to return.
- All the projects undertaken by Digital Aptech World Wide Solutions LLP follow the road-map or milestone agreed upon before the start of the project.
- All our projects including design and development are carried out and accepted upon a complete analysis as well as the creation of a scope document. This is to make sure that our teams have a complete understanding of the project requirement and to eliminate the chances of a project cancellation.
- Since Digital Aptech World Wide Solutions LLP and our clientele understand that some work needs to be done in order to achieve every milestone and complete each module, a refund would not be possible for the work that has already been done.
- We respect our clients’ decision to work with some other service provider within 48 hours of the project initiation. On such occasions, we would refund the entire amount of the project that has been paid till date.
- In case of project termination on a mutual basis, Digital Aptech World Wide Solutions LLP makes sure that the client has control over all the work that has been done till date. Also, if any money is already paid for further development, it will be returned.
- Digital Aptech World Wide Solutions LLP will not entertain any cancellation request for those services that our marketing team has offered on special occasions. As these are only limited occasion offers, cancellations are not possible.
- In case of Dedicate Hiring Services, we cannot refund the money.
All cancellation requests must be sent to the Account Manager of that specific project. You can send your cancellation requests by e-mail as well. Your cancellation request will be considered valid once you receive confirmation from our Management Team.
- In order to process the cancellation request, we take at least 2 weeks
- The project cannot be cancelled once it is released for beta delivery
- The cancellation of a project depends on the service level agreement that we have agreed before the start of the project
- At the event of cancellation of a project (mutually), you have to pay for the efforts that we have invested in the project until the day of cancellation
- If the payment is not settled by you, the design, source code or other materials related to the project will not be delivered to you
As our business is service-based, we don’t have any tangible product to deliver. This removes the chance of any missing or misplaced item. Our deliverables are in the form of software code, design file and complied application. We deliver these in the form of electronic files by making use of our collaboration tool or email. This requires you to save a copy of delivered electronic files on any storage media or on any server. Digital Aptech World Wide Solutions LLP can re-deliver the content if you want, within 30 days of delivery. After that period, we will not take the responsibility.