Digital Aptech Worldwide Solutions LLP is now completely compliant with the GDPR laws.
On the date, 25th May 2018, EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) started across the European Union. It contains the most important changes to data protection law in almost two decades. As you know that GDPR is in action in not only Europe, but also other countries, Digital Aptech Worldwide Solutions LLP (DAWSLLP) has become GDPR compliant.
Based on the fundamentals of privacy by default and privacy by design, GDPR has been made to fulfill all the requirements of today’s digitally interconnected world. It brings with it new definitions of what constitutes personal data, utmost use of the latest technology along with a large increase in cross-border processing. The main aim of the new regulation is to make the individuals stronger, standardize data protection laws, make the rights more consistent to access and let them have control over their personal information.
How Does Digital Aptech Worldwide Solutions LLP Comply with GDPR?
Digital Aptech Worldwide Solutions LLP is compliant with GDPR in all possible ways. We have implemented new procedures as well as data protection policies in order to meet all the standards and requirements of the GDPR. Also, we have followed relevant data protection laws including Data retention and erase, third party disclosures and international data transfer, data subject rights, data processing addendum and data breaches.
The audits that we have done in order to be GDPR compliant are as follows:
- Provided proper training to our employees about GDPR directives so that they get the right idea about individual privacy rights under this law and protect them
- We have the right safeguard along with the right measure in place so that we can identify, investigate, assess and report at the earliest if there is any breach in personal data
- Implemented new data protection procedures and policies to meet the standards of GDPR
- Updated our retention policy and have successfully met the principles of storage limitation and data minimization so that the personal information is stored, archived and deleted ethically
- With all the recipients of personal data, we carry out strict due diligence checks. This is to verify as well as assess that they have proper safeguards in place to ensure enforceable data subject rights, protect the information and have appropriate legal remedies for data subjects, if applicable
- In order to encrypt, secure and maintain the integrity of the international data, we have safeguarding measures and acrimonious procedures in place
This statement of GDPR compliance describes our new data protection policies, roles, controls, measures and procedures to ensure maximum compliance.
Digital Aptech Worldwide Solutions LLP is very serious about protecting their clients’ data. We have several layers of security measures in place to protect any personal information from alteration, unauthorized access, destruction and disclosure. This includes password policies, access controls, secure IT practices, secure APIs and restrictions on access to confidential data by unauthorized personnel.
If you have any further queries related to GDPR compliance, please contact Digital Aptech Worldwide Solutions LLP at: [email protected]